Selling Your Airplane
You may be thinking about selling your aircraft for any one of a number of reasons: to step up into a more sophisticated aircraft, to step down into an aircraft that’s easier to fly or less expensive to own, to acquire a new, technologically-advanced aircraft, to buy something that’s faster, goes further, holds more or is cheaper to operate…or to retire from flying altogether. The list of reasons is endless.
But in today’s market, selling an aircraft, if you attempt to do it yourself, is more risky than ever before. Buyers are looking for rock-bottom prices, so handling the sale yourself means, in all likelihood, leaving money on the table. Equally risky is using a bargain-priced broker without the personnel, experience, prospect networks and negotiating stamina needed to move your aircraft quickly at fair market value. We are the broker that produces results.
UJet helps owners sell in one of two ways: (1) by brokering your aircraft and (2) by purchasing it outright for inventory and resale in some cases. To learn more about how we can help you sell your aircraft, please contact us by clicking here!
How Will UJet Market Your Aircraft?
- Photos and spec sheets on our highly-trafficked website
- Guaranteed placement in Controller Online, the gold standard for advertising pre-owned aircraft and the source of 85% of leads generated by pre-owned aircraft advertising
- E-mail blasts and targeted mailings to qualified prospects
- Targeted, personalized e-mails to qualified prospects
- Personal calls to prospects who are actively in the market
To learn more about how we can help you sell your aircraft, please contact us by clicking here!